Monday, February 27, 2012

Car Wash Kiss

Ok last Saturday I decide I need to wash my car. I go to Sloppy Joes, this big car wash where they do everything. I park my car and sit on a bench outside while they wash and vaccume the car. I got the works so I knew I had a while to wait. Suddenly I hear a guy asking who owns my car. I look up and see a cute young guy walking to me. He walks me to my car, we chat about the weather while walking over. Comment on how nice it is today. I think nothing of it. Then he shows me my windshield and tells me I have some chips in it and need some filler, gives me a speach about how one more rock can break it and start a big crack. I agree to spend 30 bucks on that. Then he asks me what my plans are for the day. Am I spending it with my husband or boyfriend. I giggled and said no, then he asked if I was looking for one. Which I just laughed. at. He asked me for my number and I thought sure why not. We walked inside so I could pay for all the car stuff they were doing and give him my number. I do that and as I was about to leave to go back outside and wait he comes in for a kiss! I give him my cheek and then he asks me if he can have a real kiss... I said and I quote " Are you kidding me, I am in a Fucking car wash!!" and I want my number back.

Of course the 2 guys I told this story to did not find it as funny as I did. I laughed for a while about it but they found it disturbing. Its just another day in the life of me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment