Sunday, November 20, 2011

flashback

Last night we were talking about cartoons we miss from childhood. I think it started because I found Snorks on tv and was thrilled then confused at why I liked it so much as a kid. While we were talking I remembered a movie I used to like as a kid. Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas. Actually I couldnt remember the name but with 2 other 30somethings in the room it was named with excitement. We looked it up on itunes and watched it. Little flashbacks of my childhood while seeing the Jim Henson Muppet's. Even the voices used brought back memories. It was a nice way to sit with family once again and get ready for the holidays

1 comment:

  1. my family used to watch that every christmas. such a classic.

    i find myself wondering every time why i watched some of the cartoons i did as a kid. although i still find them better then the shows kids have to watch these days.

    ReplyDelete